Easy to use Software
Our experts in human factors help you achieve the most intuitive solutions. This is true whether your specifications are firm, fluid, or undefined. We start by informal verbal discussion with you to gain a clear understanding of the use-cases and tasks your users will perform. Our deep design skills, common sense, and rapid, iterative development process build on this foundation. Because we take your feedback into account continuously, you receive a robust, intuitive application that satisfies your users’ real world needs.
Our team members have made major contributions to the development of high profile software initiatives for Fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses alike. We’ve also helped over 10 small and start-up clients with software projects that led to their acquisition by major corporations.
Strong Technical Expertise
Contact us if you need:
- Applications for Web, Desktop, Mobile, Tablets and Cloud Computing
- Software applications that combine advanced mathematics and algorithms with user-friendly interfaces
- Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Video & Image Analysis, Specialized CAD applications, 3D Software, Object & Pattern Recognition
- Custom plug-ins, extensions and integration for applications with an API/SDK such as: QuickBooks, eBay, SalesForce.com, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Outlook, SPSS, GIS & Mapping Solutions, CAD systems, Web Browsers, and more
Tools and Technology we use:
- C#, WPF, Silverlight, C++, WinForms, MFC, ATL/COM, WCF, QT, Objective C, Java, Java Script, Ruby, Python, .Net, Prof-UIS
- HTML 5, ASP.NET, AJAX, PHP, JSP, AJAX, SQL Server, MySQL, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, OpenCV, OpenNI, OpenGL, OpenSceneGraph, DirectShow, DirectX
- User interaction: traditional keyboard and mouse, gesture, touch, voice
- Windows, Linux, OSX, iOS, Android, Metro Apps
- and much, much more!